Your wedding day is truly exceptional, personal and unique, and that is why, we, at G Hotels make it our goal to make every wedding reception an individual and sincerely memorable experience. Within romantic and beautiful settings, our wedding planners will consider even the smallest detail so that your dream wedding becomes a reality.
Your every wish is a possibility. Whether you have always dreamt of a sunset beach side wedding reception, or dinner by the lit pool, a garden wedding reception amongst evergreen palm tree gardens, G Hotels can offer a variety of romantic and beautiful settings for your special day. With numerous indoor and outdoor options, buffet and served sit down dinners, champagne cocktails and canapes, live music or dj, or a wedding photographer, everything will be taken care of to ensure that even the subtlest of details will not be overlooked and our Beauty Centre Spa and Hairdressing Salon can provide the bride to be and guests a full range of pampering services within the hotel premises.
Our wedding planners are at your disposal regarding any queries and are available to discuss all the options available whether it is a large wedding reception or a quiet and private event.
Our Wedding Reception offer includes the following:
- Administration and full organization of reception and catering etc
- Reservation of the wedding date and time at the local Town Hall
- Room upgrade of reserved accommodation upon availability at time of arrival
- Welcome in room bottle of sparkling wine
- Wedding cake
- Candlelit dinner for bride and groom in one of our A la carte restaurants (beverages are extra)
- Flowers in room on wedding day
- Under Greek law, we are not able to provide you with a civil ceremony within the grounds of the hotel, so the wedding ceremony must take place in our traditional local town hall. This is very easily done as it is only short distance away and we are able to organise all the necessary paperwork as well as luxury transport. An informal ceremony at a venue of your choice can be arranged back at the hotel should you so wish.
- The required documents include:
- Wedding Application
- Local Charge at the Town Hall (20.00-30.00 Euro)
- Bride`s and groom`s passports
- Your photograph page of your passport needs certifying by a solicitor
- Bride`s and groom`s birth certificates
- Divorce certificate(s) if there are any
- Wedding license, issued from your country, OR a certificate of non-impediment for both bride and groom
- Legal documentation of name change (if applicable to your case)
- Widow/widower certificate (if applicable to your case)
All above documents, must be officially certified/legalised by The Legalisation Office’s “Apostil Seal” (Hague convention of 5 October 1961).
Attach the Apostil at the back of each of the above documents – it is not acceptable to authenticate all your papers with only one Apostil. Each paper needs a separate Apostil stamp.
You can get your documents certified in the UK by:
The Legalisation Office
Norfolk House (West)
437 Silbury Boulevard
Telephone:01908 295 111 09:30 – 15:30 Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Fax: 01908 295 122
Web site: www.fco.gov.uk
All above documents must be officially translated in Greek. Translation and approval of the translation can be done by the Greek Consulate or the Greek Embassy. The marriage documents will need to be translated back to English when returning to the UK, and then registered locally.
Please fax photocopies from above documentation to our Wedding Planner, no later than 30 days prior to your wedding date: